@Mohammad : Yes for sure, you're 100% right. I think on that, I'm now ready
to go. I'm definetly going for a separation on broad subjects, which will
allow me 1) to have a clear separation but also 2) to be able to link
things together within a single Wiki.

@Springer : Absolutely, I've already renamed several tiddlers, so Relink
built-in plugin, is of massive help. Going to check that out also.

Thanks to all of you for your precious help.