Hi Jed, :)
I've just dived back into Bob (Now there is a sentence..) and installed it
on Termux on my phone.
Just a couple of things...

If I wget BobExe for linux, how do I run it from the command line?

I went with the manual install instructions.

git clone --depth=1 --branch v5.1.21
https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5.git git clone --depth=1
https://github.com/OokTech/TW5-Bob.git TiddlyWiki5/plugins/OokTech/Bob
mkdir TiddlyWiki5/Wikis cp -r TiddlyWiki5/plugins/OokTech/Bob/MultiUserWiki
TiddlyWiki5/Wikis/BobWiki/

This worked mostly, (Once I realised I needed to change the version number
of Tiddlywiki).  The server would start and then crash out saying it was
unable to find folders.
The problem was that all the folders were lower case first letters, but
error messages were thrown saying that folders with Uppercase first letters
were not found.
Renaming the folders to change the case of the first letter seemed to cause
different errors and editing the config only caught a couple of them.
Eventually, I got around the problem by setting up symlinks for, for
example, Plugins, to plugins, and now it runs just fine!

Thanks for the BOB.  It is much appreciated.

Ste