I am very new to TiddlyWiki, and my question is simple.

I have a couple of terms that mean the same thing, and I want them to
redirect to the same tiddler where I will define the term, without the
end user seeing a useless (to them) tiddler saying "See XX for
explanation." I just want that second term's tiddler to redirect to
the first as a shadow tiddler, but I have no idea how to do it.

The project I am working on is a Wiki Encyclopedia for a Fantasy
writing setting that I am working on. It is to be set up like a
magical book that contains all knowledge about the setting.

Thanks,

Anubitz