But Saq.

For the context that won't help a lot UNLESS general discussion is Dev
highly relevant.
As far as I can see the general discussion group--vital to end users--is
NOT dominantly about development of TW.
Its about optimizing usage. I find it hard to see how GH is relevant to
that need.

With the (good) move of* TiddlyWikiDev *to GH it will become sensible to
link to the GH Discussions from general GG posts when RELEVANT. But
discussing everything on GH seems a very bad idea.

Thoughts
TT