> Somebody can explain the reasons (or theory) behind the structure of the
> ColorPalette Shadow Tiddler or if it's simply an arbitrary, specific
> color scheme?

The ColorPalette tiddler just contains "name: value" pairs to
associate a TW *slice name* with an RGB value (or X11 color name).
Then, in StyleSheet, you use the [[tiddlername::slicename]] syntax to
insert the corresponding value into your CSS definitions.

The slice names used in the ColorPalette are arbitrary, and so are the
corresponding color values.  These names are referenced by the default
(shadow) StyleSheetColors tiddler to assign the RGB values to specific
TW elements.  You can add extra color names/values to the
ColorPalette, simply by entering additional lines of the form:
   colorname: colorvalue

You can then use [[ColorPalette::colorname]] slice references in your
StyleSheet to apply your custom colors to any elements you choose.

To make it MUCH easier to construct custom color palettes, I've built
a utility:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#PaletteMaker

Simply import this tiddler into your own document.  It's *not* a
plugin... so *don't* tag it with 'systemConfig'.  Just view it, and it
will show you an interactive color map that you can use to select your
desired colors.

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman