Krish, You are right. But I had both browsers open on my computer - and
wanted to drag and drop plugins and some other tiddlers. I was able to do
that from a TW in a firefox tab to my wiki in a Beaker tab.

I find Beaker a little confusing  and look forward to see some tips from
other using Beaker browser and tiddlywiki.

Birthe