@BJ
I tried playing with it some more, and still no luck on the local instance.
I've tried a bunch of ways, but here is my current setup. Maybe you can
help me figure this out.

   - Windows 10
   - NodeJS version of TiddlyWiki.
   - Location of NodeJS:  C:\Users\Persona\Apps\node\node.js
   - Location of TiddlyWiki:  C:\Users\Persona\Apps\TiddlyWikis\Personal
   - Location of ckeditor.js:
   C:\Users\Persona\Apps\TiddlyWikis\Personal\ckeditor\ckeditor.js
   - Current body of "$:/plugin/bj/visualeditor/includelib": <script

src='file:\\\c\users\Persona\Apps\TiddlyWikis\Personal\ckeditor\ckeditor.js'></script>
   - Using the "Full" version of ckeditor from official website.