Ciao positiv...@gmail.com

*Small footnote to my last ...*

Several times I have suggested that TiddlyWiki is the ULTIMATE BRICOLAGE
ENGINE for computers.

Immediately, with "Bricolage", though, you get the same issue as the
"Tiddly" language specificity.

"Bricolage" is a French activity (akin to English D.I.Y.) so not sure its
obvious relevance and accuracy would be any better in the end. Though when
you look at its meaning it is very close to what we do with TW in
practice: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/bricolage.

Random thoughts
TT