@Saq,

>Can we have an option to turn off the spinning icons on hover? It actually
reduces usability for me.

Yes, I'll add that option with the next update

>Similarly the edit/delete/close icons on all 4 corners tend to disappear
on me due to the hover sometimes.
>I would prefer to have an option to show them in a simple toolbar, top or
bottom, maybe visible on hover.

That happens also to me and I find it annoying, too. I'll try updating this
design, too with the next update

>I second sylvain's idea of a floating "add" button.

What do you think where it should be placed?

>Is there already an option to create multiple kanban boards easily?

Yes, there's the "new-kanban" button in the pagecontrols

>How about a Muuri layout builder

That would be great, true. When I find the time I give it some thoughts

Thank you, Saq

Simon