Hi Stefan,

To increase the size (and distance) of the buttons you need to add a width
and height for the svg button (plus a margin for the distance).

The color for the svg button can be set with the appropriate button class.

Try something like the following between <style> ... </style> or in a
separate stylesheet (tiddler tagged with $:/tags/Stylesheet):

.tgc-fixed {
     position: fixed;
     top: 60px;
     width: 25px;
     left: 10px;
     background-color: transparent;
     z-index: 200;
}

.tgc-fixed button svg {
     fill: <<colour primary>>;
     width: 2em;
     height: 2em;
     margin: 10px 0px;
}

.tgc-fixed button:hover svg {
     fill: #0044BB;
}

.tgc-fixed button svg.tc-image-new-button {
     fill: green;
}

Adapt to your liking.

Hope that helps.