Generally you don't want to hack a core tiddler, since that will make
upgrading difficult.

Usually you would create a tiddler and tag it with $:/tags/ViewTemplate .
Then in the text box you would put

<$list filter="[all[current[tag[test]]">
Whatever text you want to be displayed when the tag is "test"
</$list>

Now it should display at the bottom of any tiddler tagged "test". If you
click on the $:/tags/ViewTemplate tag, you can drag your tiddler up or down
to position as you would like.

HTH