PMario <pmari...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Nicolas,

Hi Mario!

> "string management" in a different way, which is more maintainable.
> [...]
> TW knows so called *.multids see:
> https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/tree/master/languages/de-DE
> Those tiddlers will be expanded to single tiddlers, when the language is
> activated.

I think you've missed the multids tiddlers in Projectify then ;)

I kept a few language tiddlers as separate files on purpose (the ones
that are longer, contain paragraphs or other HTML tags).

> I use "*probably"* here, since the language-addon functionality isn't
> implemented in the core yet. .. I'll push a DRAFT pull-request today. Then
> we will see, how it will be implemented.

Because we lack support for language addons doesn't mean Projectify
cannot be translated today. It's just not as convenient as it could be,
and the UX isn't ideal.

> Please be patient. Otherwise you and others will need to make a lot work
> several times.

The thing is, I need Projectify to be available in French today.

I won't mind moving files to another namespace or restructuring folders
the day language addons land in core, it's nothing more than a sed
script afterall. :-)

Cheers,
Nico