Hi Mark,

It looks to me as if that light background corresponds to page-background
in the colour palette, but hard to tell without being able to use developer
tools to look at the elements.

In-browser developer tools are invaluable in figuring out which element is
which on the page, and which css rules are being applied. I'd suggest
checking them out if you haven't.

Best,
Chris