Also, since I am a bit of a newbie to TiddlyWiki, I would be grateful if
you could explain/define RAW tags on tiddlers, and how to use them. For
example, if I wanted to add a javaScript alert (ie <script>alert('this is
an alert')</script>) that fired on page load, how would I do it with these
RAW tags?