Hello,

I've installed the PrintRiver plugin (v 0.1.0) from
http://printriver.tiddlyspot.com/
to my Wiki and also to a fresh and empty one. On both is the same issue:
1.) The [image: button.png] in the top yellow toolbar is not there
2.) font-size for print uses the Wiki 'Theme Tweaks' values.
(my 'Font-size tiddler body' and 'Line height' is 22px)
--> this is too big for printing...

--> changed in '$:/plugins/BurningTreeC/PrintRiver/Stylesheet/print':
<!-- orig
.tc-print-tiddler-list-view .tc-tiddler-frame .tc-tiddler-body table {
    font-size: {{$:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/metrics/bodyfontsize}};
    line-height: {{$:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/metrics/bodylineheight}};
} -->
.tc-print-tiddler-list-view .tc-tiddler-frame .tc-tiddler-body table {
font-size: 8px; !important;
line-height: 10px; !important;
}
--> changes have no affect to printout - what's wrong?

Thanks for feedback
Stefan