Hello,

I'm new to the group, but I've been using TiddlyWiki for about 10 years. A
friend introduced me to the idea and I have never looked back.

However, the saving thing has become a bit of an issue. I've used a few
alternatives of saving methods but really would like to be able to save to
the folder of my choice just by clicking the save icon (without the extra
steps). I'm lazy.

Yesterday, I decided to try Twexe. I have three wikis for different
projects and while two worked perfectly, the third one keeps coming back
with an "Internal JavaScript Error". I have ensured Java has been updated,
I ensured Twexe was the latest version. I tried it using the Brave browser
and Edge. I'm using TiddlyWiki version 5.1.14, however, the two that works
are version 5.1.9. Is there a way to update these existing wikis to the
latest version 5.1.22?

But that's not my question. What I really want to know is why am I getting
an internal javascript error on the third wiki? FYI, this particular wiki
is quite large and contains 103 images. Could this be the reason? How can I
get around this? Any suggestions, ideas would be appreciated. I could try
cutting and pasting each and every page in the wiki, but that will take me
a very long time and I don't really want to do that. Please help.

kind regards,
Karen