Quite some configuration to do before seeing your own tiddlers as you would
like. Try looking at the grid view when you load the page. The tiddlers
shown explains quite a lot.

To be honest with you, I did not find it easy, and every little change kind
of changed how it looked a worked. But maybe that is only me.

Birthe