@TiddlyTweeter Thank you very much! It means a lot! :)

My suggestion for you all is to make personal copies of the site versions
as backup in case I will not be able to ensure the availability of the site
(and the content) in the future, so one can restore it to another public
location. Now it is a free and open community resource, so anyone can do
that. Also you can use it as an offline version in case of internet
connection failure. It's only about 30 MB.