Hi Mohammad
I know this is an old post, but is it easy to make a status badge with
three sections? I tried adding a new subclass and span but it didn't work.
I added a new section to the stylesheet as well.

\define dbadge(subject, comment, status, type:"primary")
class="dbadge-comment">$comment$</span><span      class="dbadge-status
dbadge-$type$ ">$status$</span></div>
\end