(Via http://tiddlyspot.blogspot.com/2021/02/announcing-tiddlyhostcom.html )

Tiddlyhost.com is the successor to Tiddlyspot.com. I've been working hard
on it since early January and I'm really happy with the progress. It's
pretty new, and still in development, but I feel like it's ready for some
kind of launch.

Unlike Tiddlyspot, Tiddlyhost:
* Is secure
* Has a password recovery mechanism
* Supports TiddlyWiki5
* Is fully open source
* Let's you share and discover TiddlyWiki sites

If that sounds good, please sign up at https://tiddlyhost.com/ and give it
a try.

If you have suggestions or experience problems, please file an issue [1].
See also the code [2] and the FAQ [3].

[1] https://github.com/simonbaird/tiddlyhost/issues
[2] https://github.com/simonbaird/tiddlyhost/
[3] https://github.com/simonbaird/tiddlyhost/wiki/FAQ

-Simon

Ps, a few notes:
* As mentioned, Tiddlyhost is new and in development. I can't guarantee
there won't be problems. It would be wise to download your site once in a
while just in case something goes terribly wrong and your data gets lost.
* Please be nice. For example don't upload your entire photo collection, or
generate a ton of spammy content.

--
simon.ba...@gmail.com