Not really sure how to fix the issue. The worst thing is it happens on some
devices and not others.

The only plugin I have is a calendar plugin. Is that the reason for “event”?

Sent from my iMind

Jemer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b1b01230-a470-43a9-9699-8b06e5afe30fn%40googlegroups.com.