Hi all, I am a newbie to tiddlywiki and have no experience with javascript
but with other programming languages. Tiddlywiki is a fascinating tool,
which I would like to try out for my personal journal and to build a know
how database. Entering text is very quick using markdown, however I am
missing the linebreak short cut to enter a <BR>.

I found the Keyboard widget (and the Keyboard Shortcut Tiddlers), but have
no clue how to set up. I made a first tiddler with the title
$:/config/shortcuts/ShiftEnter showing up in the config page with
"Shift-Enter" as shortcut (like other keyboard shortcuts). However: where
do I have to enter the action "enter a <BR>" and how does it look like? I
guess it is a piece of javascript, but how does it look like and where does
it go? Another tiddler, text field of the tiddler mentioned,...?

I tried a second tiddler with the title $:/config/ShortcutInfo/ShiftEnter,
tag name $:/tags/KeboardShortcut

Sorry for such dummy questions
Best regards
Peter