Agggh! I wrote "*all[current]*" but I wanted to write "*all[tiddlers]*"

Now i put a more simple example which works in tiddlywikiDOTcom , there are
6 tiddler with tag "HelloThere", then filter return 6 times "TRUE" but It
was trimmed with (undocumented) unique operator.

{{{ [all[tiddlers]contains:tags[HelloThere]then[TRUE]unique[]] }}}

If change the field tags to tagss the output of filter is empty.

Now you can put your action inside of a listwidget.

<$list filter="[all[tiddlers]contains:id<value>then[TRUE]unique[]]" >
*Do X*
</$list>