arunn,

Disabling the Tekan plugin worked. I had run through the palettes and
themes to try and track it down and was just starting on the plugins.

Thank you much for saving me more time. I didn't have anything super
special that I needed, I was just going to verify my upgrade to 5.1.23
changed the plugin path. Apparently the offline upgrade.html has not had
that change made yet but the sites upgrade process did. I had just fixed it
and still no fix.