David,
Now, it is not only nice to use, it is also a great resource for a  lot of
the questions seen earlier in this group, how to do things like that. Now
everyone can see, how you did it.
We all have our favourite add-ons, they are easy to add. This was a
minimalistic approach. For me it is a keeper.

Birthe