Hi everyone!

I just discovered TiddlyWiki last week via a reddit post on using it to
organize D&D campaigns and was immediately struck by thousands of ideas all
at once for using it.

I don't really have a coding background, though I have cobbled a few macros
together in excel. Since I have been very excel centric, I was wondering
how to do calculations and formulas in TW. At the moment I would like to do
the following:

=INT(({{!!myfield}}-10)/2)

I don't assume there is an INT() function, so I'm kind of stuck.

Thanks in advance!