Hi all.

I'm working on a mini-project for myself that involves representing
tiddlers within a table, and I'm hoping to get some advice on exactly how
to manage the data in TiddlyWiki.

The goal of the project is to create a table that lists what certain
keyboard shortcuts do for particular programs that I use. Then I will
automatically generate flashcards from the table so that I can memorise the
shortcuts.

A simplified example of the table might look something like this:

|          |Windows 10              |Chrome               |
|Ctrl + F4 |Close the current window|                     |
|Ctrl + W  |                        |Close the current tab|
|Ctrl + Z  |Undo                    |                     |

I think I will be able to generate the table and flashcards, but I am
undecided on exactly how to store this data in TiddlyWiki. I can't just use
regular table syntax, because this will make it tricky to generate the
flashcards, so its obvious that the data should be stored in separate
tiddlers in some way.

My first thought was to create tiddlers for each shortcut (e.g. "Ctrl +
Z"), and add fields named after each program where the value of the field
is the effect of the shortcut (e.g. "windows_10:Undo"). I don't like this
idea because, for example, I also want the field "windows_10" to be related
back to a tiddler called "Windows 10". But this is difficult to do because
of the character restrictions on field names.

Anyway just wondering if anyone has any advice here? What's a good way to
represent this type of data in TiddlyWiki?

Thanks in advance for you help.