It's not 100% clear to me what the issue you're having is, but I think you
want to make a template tiddler (call it* MyTemplate*) like this:

<$transclude/>

Then you give MyTiddler as the value of the *template* parameter, and all
the tiddlers you're rendering get rendered through this template tiddler.