G'day Mikel, and welcome to TiddlyWikiHood!  (Or, less a mouthful:
TiddlerHood !)

See if maybe my first TiddlyWiki project gives you some ideas:  Le P'tit
Aurèle <https://leptitaurele.neocities.org/> (a lexicon of Acadian French)

If I was a "White Belt" in the art of TiddlerHood when I put together that
first project, I'd say I may be a Yellow Belt today.  And when I can find
the time, I'll be revisiting that first project and making some changes
based on the good stuff I've learned.

Cheers and best regards !