> I was wondering how to go about creating nested sliders from a
> generated list of tiddlers.
> What I need is that every
> tiddler in that list be a nested slider itself, so that when I click
> on the tiddler name, the tiddler is opened inline.

Try this:
http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#MatchTagsPlugin

Usage:
<<matchTags "format" "separator" tag expression>>

For your purposes, this should do:
<<matchTags
   {{"+++[%0]<<tiddler [[%0]]>\>==="}}
   "\n\n"
   wikistuff>>

Note the use of {{...}} surrounding the first param value.  This makes
it an 'evaluated parameter', that is processed as a javascript
expression.  This permits use of the ">\>" sequence at the end of the
format text in order to avoid having ">>" occur within the parameter,
as this would prematurely end the containing macro declaration.  When
processed, the "\" is ignored and the output contains the desired ">>"
sequence.

Also note the use of %0... this is a syntax extension provided by the
<<matchTags>> macro handler.  It is a 'substitution marker' in the
format that will be automatically replaced with the tiddler title when
each matching tiddler item is output.  Refer the MatchTagsPluginInfo
for more details about substitution markers.

enjoy,
-e