On Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 9:27:33 AM UTC-8 Erwan wrote:

> I'm wondering if there is a simple way *not* to display some elements
> (such as the date and list of tags) when a particular tiddler is rendered?

The only way I can think of is to modify the system tiddler, but it's not
> very convenient.
> Use case: I print my TiddlyWiki CV to a pdf file. I have a single tiddler
> which contains the full content, but the header looks a bit odd in the pdf.

Rather than removing the unwanted tiddler elements, you can *hide* them
using CSS.  To learn the class names of the elements, you can display the
tiddler in question and then right-click on the elements in question and
select "Inspect" (note: the exact menu item text can be somewhat different
depending upon your browser).

For your stated use-case, the elements are ".tc-subtitle" and
".tc-tags-wrapper".

Then, assuming the tiddler has a title of "TiddlyWiki CV", you can create a
tiddler, e.g. "MyCustomStyles", tagged with $:/tags/Stylesheet, containing
[data-tiddler-title="TiddlyWiki CV"] .tc-subtitle,
[data-tiddler-title="TiddlyWiki CV"] .tc-tags-wrapper
   { display:none; }

That's it.

enjoy,
-e