Hi everyone

I think I have prett much fixed Toggle.
https://giffmex.org/gifts/Toggle/toggle.html

1. Gaps are now displayed as default, thin, hidden as three checkboxes. It
kind of sticks at first, but then starts working normally.
2. Dropdown more or options menu in View template displays correctly,
thanks to help from Joshua Fontany.
3. View and edit buttons hide until hovering the top part of the tiddler
and are separate from the title. They are now slightly enlarged from
before, and now appear in their default order. Thanks to Birthe for
recommending the sidecontrols plugin.
4. Repackaged the plugin.