Hello all,

I really like the Projectify plugin's <https://projectify.wiki/> inclusion
of its excellent and thorough documentation *as part of the plugin* itself.
This means all the documentation is included "in the namespace of the
plugin":

$:/plugins/nico/projectify/doc/....etc...

I frequently forget the details of specific plugins, and then have to go
back to open them, see if they have a readme, if they do great! If they
dont have meaningful one, see if they have a link to a github demo, if they
do great! If they dont, have to search google (not google groups since I
hate google groups search), etc. etc.

So, to not make this post too long, some suggestions for plugin authors (of
course, with the utmost respect and humility knowing full well I'm not a
plugin author myself), is to:

   - Follow in the great Mohammad's footsteps and always have clearly
   indicated a "Demo" and "code" link in the README of the plugin.
   - Follow in Nico (and many others as well, just the latest one I can
   remember) steps of including comprehensive documentation packaged right
   along with the plugin itself!

--------------------------------

A side note: For point two above, I recently posted a feature suggested on
GitHub about letting plugin authors more easily edit the viewTemplate of
their plugins, getting rid of the (potentially) "scary" $:/plugins/... in
the title, and instead exposing something like:

Plugins > Projectify > Documentation

even though the tiddler is of course actually titled
"$:/plugins/nico/projectity/...". I closed it after some discussion, but I
thought I'd mention it here in case anyone would like to share their
thoughts about this possibility as well.

Best,
Diego