Hi

Newbie here!
Im trying to add a wider that updates daily to my wiki.

Ive already figured out how to add a tab to the sidebar but cant figure out
how to get the actual widget to display

Ive spent the last 2 hours going through the group and nothing I found
works...

Can someone please advise or direct me where to look or if theres already a
plugin?

The widget code is

York City, New York, United States"><a id="coa_astro"
href="https://astro-charts.com";></a></div> <script type="text/javascript"
src="https://astro-charts.com/client/common/widget/js/widget-coa.min.js";></script>

Thanks in advance!

Adina