Hello,
As I said in another post, I'm aiming to base my "digital garden" like blog
on tiddlywiki - inspired by this
https://nesslabs.com/digital-garden-tiddlywiki.
Before I turned to TW (because it gives a very cool base as it is already a
notetaking tool, able to work on multiple platforms) I was trying to modify
some existing Jekyll (a simple SSG) themes to fit my needs. One thing I
liked was having the ability to display my "notes" and other kinds of posts
as a graph/map , which this template does for example: (Scroll a bit
downwards):
https://digital-garden-jekyll-template.netlify.app/consistency - where the
edges are links to specific sites.

As Tiddlywiki already has a powerful mapping tool in TiddlyMaps, the
question that comes to my mind would be, if it would be possible to export
special TiddlyMaps that I generate in TW into the site - like I said an
"overview" map would be the most important usecase, but there could
certainly be other ones!

Thanks for any help!