@Scot

Yes, I don't want that button there, but for the moment, every little
checkbox makes it go red, and many of the configurations users might want,
hide the sidebar button. So it needs to be handy, unless someone shows me
how to change the plugin so that saving happens automatically. I could move
the button to the two tabs so that it is not showing in the topbar. Would
that work for you?

David Gifford
Mexico team leader, Mexico City

*Resonate Global Mission*
*Engaging People. Embracing Christ.*
A Ministry of the Christian Reformed Church
resonateglobalmission.org