Hi Simon,
thanks for your instructions.
I still have a problem with tiddlyhost.
When I try to upload an existing tw, I get this error

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to tiddlyhost.com.
PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR

    The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the
authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Any suggestions to rectify this problem?

Scot