I want to make tables with DnD rearrangable rows because the content has to
be presented in neat columns.

I am trying to use the list-links-draggable
<https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#list-links-draggable%20Macro> macro for
this:

text:
<<list-links-draggable type:table subtype:tr itemTemplate:mytemplate>>
list:
one two three four

title: mytemplate
text: <td><$link/></td>

It does result in a table *but* a lot of extra divs are added, ruining the
table. It has this structure:

...etc...

What can I do to prevent this, or do I misunderstand something?

Is it a reasonable to request a new native macro for this?

Thank you!

<:-)