Hi Chris

This is excellent, I do encourage you to continue with it. I'd love to have an
integrated colour wheel to make it easier to select colour relationships like
complementary, triadic, etc. I'm keen to add filter operators to perform colour
manipulations like darken/lighten, rotate hue etc, which might make that sort
of thing a bit easier.

Best wishes

Jeremy

--