I'm sorry if this is a repeat, but I did search and couldn't find an answer
to this question.

I have been using Tiddlywiki for sometime now but use basically it as a
database to store news articles I am interested in, I also create
hyper-links to individuals, places, events, etc. named in the articles and
have a sort of template I use to save information into separate tiddlers
about individuals, places, events, etc.

I want to create an index tiddler that can be in a side tab.  I need to
list all the tiddlers that have a field of "tiddlertype" = "Person" or
"person"  and then list those tiddlers alphabetically by fields "lastname",
"firstname"

This seems like it should be simple to do, but I can't find examples
anywhere, although I'd like to learn how to do this simple type of coding I
don't really know where to start.  If anyone can suggest to me how to do
this (or write the code if its not too difficult), it would be greatly
appreciated.  If anyone can suggest the most basic resource for a very
beginner for learning to do simple coding in Tiddlywiki it would also be
appreciated.  I have been to the tiddlywiki site as well as github and seen
examples of code but I just have no idea of how to start to make this work.
Sorry to be dense.

Thank-you

Steve