@Tony K: This was very useful, thank you for trying this out. As a newbie,
I wasn’t able to get the TiddlyMap layout to work with Drift on my own.

I loved the half-screen mode — it fixes some of the vertical scrollbar
issues that tend to show when you hover on buttons.

I’m curious if you made any more progress here, or if you’re not pursuing
the map integration any further? I didn’t see any mention of this alpha on
the main site/Todo/changelog etc.