Well, it should come as no surprise what I think of this:

HOOORAYYY!!!!

Thank you Jeremy! I'll sign up as soon as I figure out a good wiki for it.
Two notes:

1) The links at TiddlyWikiLinks currently don't seem to work. E.g clicking
on federatial.com doesn't lead to that site.
2) There's something about Motovun Jack... and I cracked it ;-)

<:-)