Javier,

Sorry for not replying earlier. I have been very busy this month.

Thanks a lot for your solution! That's great!
I tested your tiddler to see how it would work and I can tell tell you I'm
very happy with the result.
I haven't been through all the steps you suggest, but I'm sure they work
perfectly. I need to finish the TOC beforehand, as long as I have access to
the built-in tag picker. (Yes, I know I can get it back easily, but once
the structure is done, I don't want to modify it unless it is really
needed.)

For the moment however, I have put that project on hold as it wasn't a
priority.

Anyway, thanks again for your ready-made solution.

Cheers,

Stéphane