G'day Em,

Brilliance?  Aw shucks.  Thanks!

Just in case it interests anybody else, I posted the simple magic in a this
new thread of discussion
<https://groups.google.com/g/tiddlywiki/c/nFtTA17k7MQ/m/dmXTM2QTAgAJ>.

*(I'm a huge fan of transclusion, to the point of favouring transclusion
over macros when a macro seems more painful to me.  Well, I'll go with
macro when transclusion just doesn't make any sense for the way this sponge
is wired ...)*