On Sunday, April 4, 2021 at 9:07:38 AM UTC-7 mehequeda...@gmail.com wrote:

>   <$list filter="[all[current]get[fields]]">

    <$macrocall $name="tag" tag=<<currentTiddler>>/>
>   </$list>
> </$list>
>
> [image: shot.jpg]
> I know it's due to the filter I'm using but I can't manage to find the
> right one by myself.

In your use-case, "fields" is the name of a single tiddler field that
contains a space-separated *list* of fieldnames, and the get[fields] filter
is just returning the entire value of that field as a single text string.
To get each entry from the "fields" list as a separate item, you can use
the enlist operator, like this:

<$list filter="[all[current]enlist{!!fields}]">

enjoy,
-e