Thanks Joshua and Jeremy.

Ended up going with what Jeremy suggested:

"""
tiddlywiki --load .\notes.hta --savewikifolder .\temp\blog
"""

then

"""
tiddlywiki  .\temp\blog --output .\blog --build css
tiddlywiki  .\temp\blog --output .\blog --build index
tiddlywiki  .\temp\blog --output .\blog --build framework
"""

I keep a separate TiddlyWiki folder that overrides a few things I want when
exporting  (palette and theme changes) and copy it over the exported
Tiddlywiki.

Thanks again,

James