I've checked the view widget. For tge display, it has the same effect as
the text widget today if used with "text" format.

And if used with "htmlwikified" format, it gives me the html source of what
I want to display. Add a wikify widget, and that's it ! (No need for my
"codexe" tiddler).

The code:

!! source code
<code><$view tiddler=code format=text></code>
!! output
<$wikify name=sample
text="<$view tiddler=code format=htmlwikified mode=block/>">
<<sample>></$wikify>

I should post a new message to have a clean way to expose the problem and
the way to resolve it. It might help somebody.