@Julio - do you want extra cheese on that order? :-)

@Naveen - I don't think that it matters too much whether you link or tag.
(transclusion is {{Tiddler title}} and is for including the text of one
tiddler inside another tiddler.) As I said in the video I prefer linking
and don't do much tagging.

But I usually think of tagging as listing the 'parent' category to which
the current tiddler belongs, and linking is more about listing 'children'
tiddlers in a table-of-contents style tiddler, or linking to related
tiddlers in the middle of a note. Another benefit of linking is that you
can use aliases. Another benefit of tags is that some tags provide
functionality. The tag $:/tags/ViewTemplate make a tiddler appear at the
bottom of every tiddler.