On Sun, Apr 11, 2021 at 3:06 PM Sapphireslinger <sapphireslin...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> That DetailsWidget list calls for 36 video Detailwidgets, each
> approximately 45 minutes. The first detailwidget I open, it is blank for 7
> seconds, then a black rectangle appears and finally the player controls
> appear *24 seconds* later. I timed it with a timer. However, every video
> I click after that is* instantly* available :)
>
> If it is a tiddler with* just one video DetailsWidget* in it, the video
> loads instantly as well. But calling for *a bunch of video DetailWidgets
> in a list *makes the first video load for 24 seconds or more. (A list
> filter of video-modal links seems to have the same problem.)

You may want to give a try "display on demand" in Shiraz plugin

- the slider macro
- the details macro

These are pure Tiddlywiki macros and very customizable!

See: https://kookma.github.io/TW-Shiraz/#Tutorial%20Display%20on%20Demand

Code page: https://github.com/kookma/TW-Shiraz
Shiraz is a small Tiddlywiki 5 plugin contains macros, stylesheets,
templates, snippets, images, static tables, dynamic tables and acts as a
starter kit