Hi all,

I have a bunch of tiddlers named like "file name with spaces.pdf", matching
a bunch of files in the Papers/ directory.
I want to set the _canonical_uri field equal to "Papers/file name with
spaces.pdf"

Being a TW noob, I'm sure there's something I'm missing, but for the life
of me I can't seem to prepend the "Papers/" part of the path onto the
filename.  I can get the tiddler title into the field without the path, but
whatever I do* to prepend "Papers/" winds up either not transcluding
{{!!title}} or not prepending the path .

Here's what I have, which very nicely does only half of what I want what I
want (uses the tiddler name)
---
<$list filter="[type[application/pdf]]">

<$button>
<$action-setfield $field="_canonical_uri" $value={{!!title}}/>
Update
</$button>
<$link/>

</$list>
---

I've tried:
      creating a <<concat str1 str2>> macro,
      using <$set name="thing" value="Papers/{{!!title}}"/>
      quoting the entire string
      not quoting anything
      quoting the path, but not the transcludifier

None of these worked.

Can someone help please?

Cheers,

Matt L.